Thank-you for booking a party with Come To My Party!
Please make your £100 deposit to secure the date to:-
Kerry J Binns
Ref: Date of party (eg Party14Feb)
Your booking is only confirmed once both deposit and form are received so if there is any problem with paying the deposit at the time of submitting the form then please make us aware of this. We would hold a date for 48 hours after we ask you to fill in the form but cannot guarantee it after that.
Please note: This is a non-refundable deposit and will count as booking fee if you cancel after confirmation. If cancellation occurs before 2 weeks of the party date, we will do our very best to work with you to change the date of your party within a year as we realise situations do arise. In this case we can transfer your deposit to another booking date.
Then please fill out the following booking form to complete your booking
Here are a few notes to help the party run as smoothly as possible:-
- PAYMENT The remainder of your party is payable in cash or card at the start of the party ( please note we do not accept BACs on the day although you are welcome to pay that way up to the day before if preferred.)
- NUMBERS: I will need final numbers 5 days before the party please.
- DETAILS: Please check through all of your details in the form including time and location!
- BEHAVIOUR: Your entertainer is not responsible for the behaviour of the children present. Therefore we do request another adult present for the duration. Often younger children will gain more from the party if adults want to join in too – sometimes an extra pair of adult hands with equipment such as parachute can really make a difference to the fun the children can have. All of our entertainers are very experienced at working with children however we are also often ‘in character’ and if a child is misbehaving or running around and spoiling it for the other children we do expect the host or a parent to step in and take the child aside. If we spend too much time with one particular child it does spoil the flow of the party. The entertainer will of course encourage all children to join in and keep them all engaged!
- ACCESS: I will have lots of equipment so will need a parking space outside of the venue. This may need to be reserved if the area is busy and if parking charges are involved these will be at the party host’s expense and added to the total due on the day (after previously making the costs known to the entertainer). If parking is not possible directly next to the party then we would need additional help from the car to venue and this to be organised and discussed in advance.
- SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES / REQUESTS: We welcome any specific song requests ( as long as they do not contain any inappropriate lyrics). We will do our best to include some at the party although cannot always guarantee all requested songs will be included. If there are any other special circumstances we need to be aware of it will help us to know in advance so we can adapt if necessary.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: You are paying a non-refundable deposit which will count as booking fee if you cancel after confirmation. If cancellation occurs before 1 month of the party date or due to a key family member with a positive covid result, we will do our very best to work with you to change the date of your party within a year as we realise situations do arise. In this case we can transfer your deposit to another booking date. If for any reason your entertainer has an emergency situation and cannot make the party we will in the first instance do our very best to find a suitable replacement. If there really is nothing left to do then we will of course refund your deposit in full. If there is an instance of severe weather we do take everyone’s safety very seriously and will not have entertainers driving in severe snow. Usually this will be a cancellation by mutual consent and of course a full refund will be given. A full refund will also be given in the event of a government lockdown.
- SAFETY: The safety of both entertainer and the children at the party are very important. If for any reason the entertainer is threatened or feels unsafe at any point they are entitled to leave with full payment. We will try and resolve the problem in the first instance however – we work on a basis of mutual respect.
- COSTUMES AND EQUIPMENT: These are the property of Come To My Party and although are designed to be used and enjoyed this is at the entertainer’s control. The equipment, prizes and balloons are distributed by the performer and we have the right to withdraw them if they are being taken / abused without permission.
- Bouncy Castle and other Entertainment you may have happening: We DO NOT advise a bouncy castle to be up for the duration of a fun and games party! If you plan to hire other entertainments such as a bouncy castle then we can work with you to make the party run alongside this with different styles of entertainment such as balloons or facepainting instead, and work timings accordingly. We cannot however compete with the noise of a bouncy castle or multiple things in different rooms for the entertainment part of the event. We can be very flexible in the entertainment we offer and work with lots of different scenarios but only if we know in advance; so if you are planning multiple entertainers / distractions (crafts, magic, softplay, face painters, inflatables to name but a few) then please let us know in advance and we can work with you on this. I am afraid if we are not made aware of this then we cannot be responsible if things do not run as smoothly and will not issue any refund if the children are distracted elsewhere.