What to Expect from your Princess Visit!
The first thing to keep in mind from your Princess Visit is that it is tailored specifically to your situation! We do events with hundreds of children, and also visits for just one child!! What we do in the time will depend on location, number of children, age of children, and also what will be most enjoyed!
Each visit always includes the following:
- Balloon Model Princess or gift for the birthday girl
- Hand stamp / ink tattoo for each child to the theme (ie Elsa will bring a Snowflake stamp)
- Glitter for cheeks or hands (we use biodegradable chunky festival style glitter in Aloe Vera gel)
- Photo opportunities
Here is also what can be included:- a mix to suit the age / space / number of children / noise level (your princess will bring a small speaker but we don’t set up the full PA for these visits. Music also it isn’t always suitable for music in eg a restaurant setting)
- Story time
- Singing (either with your princess singing to a backing track or singing along with the children to the soundtrack)
- Dancing ( we have scarves we pass out for colourful movement, as well as silly party dances)
- Games (popular choices include pass parcel, duck duck goose, corners, statues)
- Story-time – chosen to compliment your specific princess.
- Glitter tattoos
- Presenting of cake and getting everyone singing Happy Birthday!
- Fingernail painting
- Conversation!! Your princess will chat all about their princess world and all the characters involved in their story and can answer lots of questions!
Here are some examples of a typical Princess Appearance visit and what it could include:-
Example 1: Princess Visit at Children’s Party of around 20 x 2-5 year olds
Photo opportunities for group and individuals. Hand stamps. Glitter. Dancing with scarves. Singing with bubbles. Presenting of cake. Story time. Singing. Balloon model princess for the birthday girl
Example 2: Small Home Visit from a Princess
Gift for birthday girl. Glitter tattoos / hand stamps / glitter/ fingernail painting. Story time. Singing. Questions.
Example 3: Big event with walkabout princess greeting individuals
Photo opportunities. Handstamps.
Example 4: Princess Appearance at a big event to captivate whole group
Singing. Storytelling. Dancing. Games.
Example 5: Princess visit at a small group restaurant setting
Photo opportunities. Handstamps. Present the cake. Fingernail painting. Conversation and chat about the princess’s world and friends.
Princesses we offer for appearances
Please let us know if you are after a Princess we don’t offer as we are adding to our company all of the time!
Areas covered for Princess Appearances
We are based in Banbury and cover around 30 miles from here including Oxford, Milton Keynes, Rugby, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Northampton, Brackley, Bicester, Adderbury, Bloxham, Bodicote, Kidlington, Deddington, Morton in Marsh, Chipping Norton, Shipton-under-Wychwood, etc.
To find out more how to have a princess appearance at your event please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 07966 171702