The first thing to keep in mind from your Princess Visit is that it is tailored specifically to your situation! We do events with hundreds of children, and also visits for just one child!! What we do in the time will depend on location, number of children, age of children, and also what will be most enjoyed!
Each visit always includes the following:
- Balloon Model Princess or gift for the birthday girl
- Hand stamp / ink tattoo for each child to the theme (ie Elsa will bring a Snowflake stamp)
- Glitter for cheeks or hands (we use biodegradable chunky festival style glitter in Aloe Vera gel)
- Photo opportunities
- Story time
- Singing (either with your princess singing to a backing track or singing along with the children to the soundtrack)
- Dancing ( we have scarves we pass out for colourful movement, as well as silly party dances)
- Games (popular choices include pass parcel, duck duck goose, corners, statues)
- Story-time – chosen to compliment your specific princess.
- Glitter tattoos
- Presenting of cake and getting everyone singing Happy Birthday!
- Fingernail painting
- Conversation!! Your princess will chat all about their princess world and all the characters involved in their story and can answer lots of questions!
Here are some examples of a typical Princess Appearance visit and what it could include
Example 1: Princess Visit at Children’s Party of around 20 x 2-5 year oldsPhoto opportunities for group and individuals. Hand stamps. Glitter. Dancing with scarves. Singing with bubbles. Presenting of cake. Story time. Singing. Balloon model princess for the birthday girl
Example 2: Small Home Visit from a PrincessGift for birthday girl. Glitter tattoos / hand stamps / glitter/ fingernail painting. Story time. Singing. Questions.
Example 3: Big event with walkabout princess greeting individualsPhoto opportunities. Handstamps.
Example 4: Princess Appearance at a big event to captivate whole groupSinging. Storytelling. Dancing. Games.
Example 5: Princess visit at a small group restaurant settingPhoto opportunities. Handstamps. Present the cake. Fingernail painting. Conversation and chat about the princess’s world and friends.
Princesses we offer for appearances